Today, it’s easier than ever to buy your first home!
- Though you might think otherwise, being a first-time home buyer is a HUGE advantage!
- What are all these confusing terms? Down payments, USDA, FHA, VA, conventional loan?
- What can I buy for my first home? Single family, duplex, fourplex?
- With an FHA loan, a first-time home buyer can purchase a single family home, a duplex, triplex or fourplex with 3.5% down!
- Contact Rutledge University to learn more about what your options are as a first-time home buyer.
WANT TO LEARN EVEN MORE?