Check out the following tips from Keller Williams own Susan Draper:
You don’t have to be showing your home to leverage staging
techniques that instantly make it look larger, more inviting and more
functional. Here are six staging secrets you can borrow to update your
- Add some bling. Metallics impart a luxurious feel to any space
and can be freely mixed and layered.
- Create an outdoor living space. An outdoor dining table and
cozy sofa on a patio or deck can increase livable square footage.
- Give bright colors a place to pop. Pillows, throws, lamps and art
provide hits of color that can brighten any space.
- Brighten the kitchen. One of the most cost-effective ways to
make a kitchen feel larger and more modern is to paint the cabinets
a simple, flat white.
- Bring the outside in. Houseplants make a home feel more
inviting and livable while also adding pops of green and natural
- Light it up. Simple, classic lamps give a room a timeless look and
can do double duty by illuminating the space in a soft, warm glow as
opposed to their harsh overhead counterparts.
Looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate? Let’s talk about it. Call the Rutledge Property Group today!