Submit Resume + 30 second video explaining why YOU would be a good fit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Commission
We are seeking talented, growth-minded individuals who have a desire to develop the best version of themselves.
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU!
Keller Williams is the industry’s top technology and training company nationwide. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your business to the next level, we have the proven blueprint that offers limitless opportunities when followed.
WHO we’re looking for
- Ambitious, self-motivated individuals who have grit
- Self-starters who want to build a career and business… and not just get a job
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- Self reliance- are able to work independently once trained yet still be part of the team
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- Proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn systems quickly.
- Have an active Oregon Real Estate License, or be willing to obtain licensing within 90 days
- History of success in any field
- Desire to better yourself through our intensive training, mentor-ship, engaged leadership, and sales approach
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills
WHAT you’ll be doing
- Wake up ready to get after the day!
- Calls, door knocks and prospects consistently
- Either be great on the phone or have the willingness to learn to be great on the phone
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Convert leads to clients, helps clients find and purchase homes
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Complete daily sales training
- Attend daily sales meetings
- Report numbers to accountability partners
- Daily script and role play
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Best in class on-demand and live training classes, daily
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- Profit sharing for passive income
- The largest referral network in the country
- Marketing services
- Accountability to reach your goals
- Signs, Business cards and other essentials
- Position requires ability to work any of the 7 days of the week. It is critical that individuals possess the ability to work hours necessary to complete the job and must attend training classes as scheduled. Work schedules and locations are always and constantly subject to change
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation