Transaction Coordinator – Real Estate
Our Primary Goal is to exceed our client’s expectations. If you are an energetic, hardworking, service oriented administrative professional seeking a fast paced, team-oriented environment, we would love to talk to you.
- Create and monitor a timeline of important dates for the agent to follow, such as deadlines for loan and inspections contingency removal.
- Prior to deadline, call or email a reminder to the agent to ensure compliance with the timelines outlined the real estate purchase agreement.
- Communicate on a regular basis with clients, including delivery of progress reports.
- Follow up with clients and ensure completion of any requests, answer all questions and inquiries.
- Maintain the file to ensure all the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the cooperating agent or broker for the client’s review and approval.
- As each document returns by mail, fax or email, check for all initials, signature and dates before making the disclosures as complete and filing them.
- Contact the agents and other parties to remind them of missing documents.
- Ensure all signed paperwork is in perfect order. Attention to detail is critical!
- Complete commission disbursement forms.
- Open file with escrow or title company.
- Ability to type in a professional manner correspondence, memos, emails and other relevant communications.
- Provide consistent support to, quality-controlled system to ensure the smooth and efficient management of all relevant steps necessary to close a real estate sale.
- Monitor and assess the progress of the sale so that important deadlines are met, and contingencies are released.
- Perform a variety of essential record keeping duties for various filing systems.
- Maintain system Logging of all interactions with clients and properties.
- Complete daily tasks/projects in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
- Ability to organize calendar events, appointments and team member schedules with ease.
- Respect deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Send showing feedback requests and compile for weekly updates.
- Residential Real Estate License is a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication kills (written and verbal).
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to deadlines – CRITICAL!
- Strong computer skills: Windows-based PC programs (i.e. Microsoft Office + Google Suites).
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Energetic, reliable and punctual a must!
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
Please Send: Your Resume + a 1 Minute video to: